I'm Saddened...

No wonder atheists/unbelievers feel the way they do about Christians!! And I have to say- I don't blame them one bit. Christians should be a testamony to the love, mercy, and compassion that IS Jesus. .... For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it......

What was the greatests 2 commandments- love God and love each other.

Where is all the love, Christians? Do you only follow this commandment when not online- are you showing your true colors online? Are you a wolf amongst the sheep?

How does the song go, if we are the body why is His love not showing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Where is all the love, Christians? I agree I am appalled at what I see people claiming to be Christians say on here.
    Do you only follow this commandment when not online- are you showing your true colors online?
    Most likely showing true colors which is why they use anon when doing so so no one can know who it is.
    Are you a wolf amongst the sheep? They most likely are and chase away more people from God then they do draw them.
    How does the song go, if we are the body why is His love not showing? This is very very true.
    Your question is one I have been trying to figure out for a while.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:14 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I think a lot of the stuff written here is non-Christians pretending to be one just to make us look bad. There have been a lot of posts and a lot of replies IMO that are phony and set up.
    ifollowjesus

Answer by ifollowjesus at 10:44 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Is that you Shaneagle? Why don't you want people to know the truth? My mother had passed away....Jehovah Witnesses came to teach me of their death. I spent a lot of time with their false teachings. Maybe I can help save someone from wasted time away from the truth. You don't see this as love? What's wrong with you? You want the truth kept quiet?
    Anonymous

• NO- IT IS NOT SHANEAGLE. PLEASE FOR ONCE NO BASHING ON THIS POST.
    Anonymous

• Love is sharing the truth. Sharing the truth about Jesus is love. Helping others to see the truth so that they can be closer to Jesus.....that is love for others.
    Anonymous

• OP the negative questions are from the same person every time...sadly the anon feature makes it seem like it is many ppl.

i try my hardest to love others, but im not perfect & sometimes my anger gets the best of me. but what saddens me the most isnt that there are some out there who think they are saving other ppl from the "false teachings" of other denominations...what saddens me is that these ppl dont realize how much harm they are doing in the name of Jesus and how much harder all Christians have to work to show the world Christ's love.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:55 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• OP here
    The point is- sharing the truth is different then trying to choke someone with it. You can't be abusive and try to disguise it as "love". If that is your love- then you give a bad testimony to the body of Christ. If I was not a Xtian then I would say "lady you can keep your version of love and your Christ if he is like you."
    Anonymous

• I think a lot of the stuff written here is non-Christians pretending to be one just to make us look bad.

You should pay closer attention, then. Because some of them like to use the same phrases and typos they did back before their old accounts were suspended.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Anonymous
    OP here

You certainly aren't every body. And maybe you are afraid that you will have to give up a false belief? Maybe you think that you might even have to change religions? Why can't you talk about the bible with me? If you can be shown something from the bible....that doesn't mean you will go to hell. I have not told any one that. I could not tell any one that. So why are you putting me down?
    Anonymous

• Anonymous
    NO- IT IS NOT SHANEAGLE. PLEASE FOR ONCE NO BASHING ON THIS POST.

YOU stop bashing. And stop trying to silence the truth.
    Anonymous