My anniversary is today!!! should I do more?

So since our anniversary fell during the week we celebrated it this past Friday and Saturday. I got all dressed up. He took me to this real nice seafood spot. Very nice evening. The next morning we went out for breakfast and strolled through one of out favorite parks. So I was happy to get quality time with him. I thought we had a good weekend. So today is the actually day....Very busy day. The kids had a doctor's appt at 7:15 am so I had to wake them up an hour early. I had to work on m certifications today and he worked and did not get home until 6pm. The kids had practice so then there was dinner, bath time and homework. Which I did. I was exhausted. In the morning we exchanged cards. And I ordered him a gift that won't arrive until tomorrow. ( He knows it is coming)...However he is upset because I did not spend quality time with him. I have been running ALL day!! That was why we set aside Friday and Sat. I suck!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• no you don't suck the kids still need you anniv. or no anniv.
    he could have helped tonight so you would get some extra time with him tonight.
    Anonymous

• You did well, from what I can see. All you can do is to tell him that you are sorry that he is disappointed.

Answer by Bmat at 10:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2009