Does shopping make you feel good?

I ask because sometimes feel the urge to buy something for no reason. It only happens a couple times a month usually it is not even for just me. It could be for the kids or whatever. Just curious why you all shop and how it makes you feel. Especially when it is money you have earned yourself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate to shop. I don't mind grocery shopping, or buying my daughter new things, or even buying things for the house. But going shopping for my own sake BLOWS. I hate it. I have so many other ways I would rather spend money, and I will never get that time back. Now, when my daughter gets older I'll want to spend the time with her, and I don't mind going with other people when THEY go shopping... that makes me feel good. But then it's not about spending the money, it's about the company.

So, no shopping doesn't make me feel good lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:53 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Sorry I'm not one of the shoppers. I absolutely hate shopping, I don't mind grocery shopping but any other kind just stresses me out.
    Anonymous

• oh yes. except for pants. everything else under the sun!!! i almost bought a new wallet today, in fact. but i refrained.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 10:56 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• i love shopping, then i feel bad for spending money after. lol im a guilty shopper. right after i buy things i always want to return them
    shanna1509

Answer by shanna1509 at 11:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Oh I love to shop..but I am a very frugal shopper. I love coupons, clearances, and deals. I love when I'm able to snag next to free, or free items after coupons. That's the best!! I do hate to shop for myself though, especially for clothes!
    Kissybratzmom

Answer by Kissybratzmom at 11:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I hate shopping unless it's for Hubby or the kids.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• heck yes. shopping is almost as good as sex :) ALMOST.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 11:14 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I love shopping. I dont overdo though. if i'm sad, all I have to do is go to the dollar store, buy anything, like a frame or hair tie and i feel so much better.
    Anonymous

• I love shopping :) It makes me feel good to buy new things for the kids or DH. And by new I mean new to us. I love going to our local second hand stores. Sometimes I can find really great deals. We have a Habitat For Humanity store. All proceeds go to HH. There are always great deals there. Like last year. I got a Brand new in the box, Martha Stewart 7 foot Christmas tree for $50. It retailed for $300. Or the like new Dishwasher for $7. My mother needed a DW and the deal was too good to pass up. But retail stores are my fav. I love Target. I think I would live there if they would let me.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 11:25 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I love to shop!!! Can't really afford to right now but I still WOULD love to!!! lol
    jess227ny

Answer by jess227ny at 11:42 PM on Nov. 10, 2009