What was the last good deed you performed for a total stranger?

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 11:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I found an old woman at the mall who was having a really hard time getting around so I got a security guard to help me get her into a wheel chair and I drove her home - she lived in a convalescent home. My husband's Grandmother happened to live in the same place, so we (my baby and I) decided to pop in for a visit since we were already there :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• We walked around walmart today and the boys and I stopped and thanked every vet we saw (wearing the hats--like my father does). We thanked them a day early, but plan on doing it EVERY time we see one around town!
    54313MomOf4Boys

Answer by 54313MomOf4Boys at 11:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I'm covering a class for a teacher at my college whom I have never met. I feel pretty generous about it since I have already put in my notice.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• In line at the grocery store the guy behind me had abt 6 items so I let him go ahead of me. He was sooooo happy abt that! I had like 100 items! I wasnt gonna make him wait, duh!
    Joanne28

Answer by Joanne28 at 11:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• A mother was walking threw a parking lot with her newborn, her 2 yr old and her elderly aunt. The mothers 2 yr old took off on her and ran across the parking lot. I grabbed her child for her and helped her get everyone in her car. That same day I also helped a couple when the husbands blood sugar went low and he started having problems walking. He was acting drunk and the store manager was ready to kick them out. I got the orange juice and watched the children as the wife got her husbands blood sugar back up. Then I yelled at the manager for being so rude. The wife told that mean guy what was wrong!

MuddyHuggies

Answer by MuddyHuggies at 11:16 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• That is very nice, most people don't realize that when a persons blood sugar is low, they act a lot like someone that is drunk! OJ is a GREAT thing to take!
    54313MomOf4Boys

Answer by 54313MomOf4Boys at 11:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• This lady hit my completely stopped car because her kids were fighting in the back of her van. I yelled at her to give me her info because she was SO careless. Then, I checked my car, a few scratches on mine, hers was cracked, so I told her to have a good night and shook her hand.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• We went shopping at Lowe's last night and it was beginning to rain when we came out to load our vehicle. In the parking lot we passed an older model car with their lights still on (it was night time) so I wrote down the color, make & model, and license plate number of the car and went back in and asked the employees to page the customer, which they did while I stood there.
    On my way out the store a man who just checked out was walking in front of me and he went straight for the car with its lights on.
    Even though he was on his way out, I'm glad he knew about it so he can make sure he doesn't do it again (I have an old car and have done it myself). These old cars tend to suck a battery dry when their lights are left on.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:34 AM on Nov. 11, 2009