do you believe in the death penalty/death row?

lasisterd

Asked by lasisterd at 11:33 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• NO!!! I don't believe in the death penalty at all.
    Anonymous

• Yes. I know they exist. lol
    Anonymous

• No, I think only God should decide when someone dies.
    Anonymous

• To put it simply, I do NOT believe that it is ok ti KILL someone to teach others NOT to kill. Also, as a Christian, I do not believe it is our place to decide who dies and for what crime. I fully support life in prison with no chance of ever getting out on parole, and in taking some of the freedoms that prisoners have away from them. I think if you killed someone, you should spend your life working hard labor and sitting alone in your cell. Not having outdoor rec time, tv time, decent meals, shopping priveledges, etc. But that is JMO lol. I have strong opinions on the matter.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:43 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Yes. The Virginia Sniper was put to death today by lethal injection...and the 12 families of the 12 people he killed randomly were able to sit and watch and witness justice. I just wish it didn't take so long when someone is proven to be guilty without any doubts at all. This man has been in prison for 8 years with no chance of getting an appeal and being found not guilty, they should have killed him a long time ago. If someone killed a family member of mine for no reason at all, just went on a joy killing spree then I would expect that person to be put to death for it.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 11:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• It's not that simple. I believe the death penalty should be given to people who you have no doubt of guilt for serious horrible crimes. God knows I don't want to pay for them to live better than some of us for free for the rest of their life. Though I do not believe in it the way it is!

hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:59 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Yes, and I think that people should have done to them what they have done to others.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Yes and I think we should use it more
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:53 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Yes I do especially to those who are child molesters and rapists.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Yes 100%!! murders, rapists and people who abuse children do not deserve to sit on their @$$3$ and have people take care of them after they hurt our families and bring our nation down!

i'm with mamakirs... i don't think they use it enough
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:20 AM on Nov. 11, 2009