Can you tell what I was sick with?

These were my symptoms: discomfort in upper abdomen, weakness, and lightheadedness upon standing. I had only one bout of diarrhea. I had no fever and no vomiting. I slept all day the first day and 11 hours last night and part of the day today. I'm just curious, what did I have? We ruled out food poisoning 'cause we all ate the same thing the previous night and I was the only one who got sick. What did I have?

zboys

Asked by zboys at 11:34 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Health

• There is a stomach bug going around. It sounds as though your body has fought it off.
    Anonymous

• no clue! I was ill a few years ago with different symptoms, I was actually vomiting non-stop (literally every 5 minutes) for about a week at a time, of and on for a few months and no doictor could tell me what was wrong with me. Most suggested it was stress induced and I was going through a bad break-up at the time and I tend to internalize my pain. This may be your case, any stress in your life?
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:38 PM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Probably a virus. The lightheaded feeling is probably dehydration. Drink plenty of fluids and get some rest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Nov. 11, 2009