Mom's who have been to a Las Vegas Mystere (Cirque du Soliel) show or know any thing about them

Ok so my actual question is, My husband and I are going to Vegas next month and I was trying to buy the Mystere tickets for a while now but it only will let me purchase on their website up to Dec. 15th and we need the tickets for the 20th. So I called and asked and they said that they can't book it for then yet and they will be able to do it later this month. But it is never showing me past that date. All the other Cirque shows say I can buy them for that time...(It also says on their website I can buy cirque show tickets up to 4 months in advance) Vegas.com also said they can give them to me for then but it cost a little more, And if I do a package for the hotel it shows that that show is available for then also but I already booked everything so can't do it that way. Does anyone know anything about it? I want to buy them like now not the day before we go or on the day we go.

Savanna22

Asked by Savanna22 at 11:59 PM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Travel

• there are shops in Vegas that offer shows for 1/2 price that morning if you want to take the risk. You can also phone the ticket office.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 8:27 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• To Chefjen: I said I called them and that is what they told me also, that they didn't have the schedule yet for that time.
    Savanna22

Answer by Savanna22 at 11:25 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• So wait until later this month apparently they have gotten the schedule out yet and that is the reason for the glitch. I have seen the shows many times and they are great. I doughy they would sell out a month before. Those shows were new when I lived there and I never had a problem with tickets.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 12:33 PM on Nov. 11, 2009