If I time machine were invented and you were sent 3000 years in to the future...

Where you learned that there was no religion and we had found world peace, what would you change about your life upon returning to your own time?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 12:31 AM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I personally don't think I would change to much. Most of my beliefs and practices revolve around honoring the earth and everything on it. So knowing that there was life 3000 years in the future would only make me more determined to care for it now.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:33 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I thought you went to bed. Now we have to read this dumb stuff?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• not much would change for me. i'd still be the same me, only without a hope of eternal life..unless of course in 3,000 years we have become vampires. i'd still be the witty, sarcastic gal people know me as. i'd still tend to focus on my inner circle, rather than worldwide problems...i never said i wasn't selfish. i'd still hate little dogs, spinach, loud mufflers, uggs, and cheap wine. i might be a bit more settled as to the life my son will have, knowing worldwide peace was coming. maybe.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:42 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

you dont HAVE to read it, YOU can go to bed or skip this question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• by: Anonymous
    I thought you went to bed. Now we have to read this dumb stuff?

but it's so dumb.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• but it's so dumb.

then dont read it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Anonymous
    but it's so dumb.

then dont read it

She caused so much trouble on my thread. And she was rude to me. She said she was going to bed. I'm just saying....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Well, if that happened I would probably totally believe that I travelled into the time of the Great Tribulation, where the man of peace (Anti-Christ) has signed a treaty with Israel to rebuild the Temple and brought world peace and government. It would be right around the time when he was abolishing the other religions and setting himself up for worship -- so right about 3 1/2 years into it all. LOL.

Except I don't expect the Great Trib to take 3,000 years to happen; I think it will happen much sooner than that--maybe even this generation : ( Well, that is what I would think. So I would come back to my life here and not expect to be raptured (Snap!) but I would continue to live for God and live just the same as I am now. I don't think it would change anything.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 2:12 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• To the anon that has issues with people answering her thread that don't agree with her slander... I have every right to post what ever question I want. You don't have to like it. I also have the right to answer whatever post I wish. After the hate and untruths that you were spewing I felt that the R&B section needed a lighter question that people could have some fun with. If you don't like it, report it, not that it will do anything, but you can if it will make you feel better! In fact you could consider yourself the inspirtation behind this question.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:43 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• nothing!
    Kattykitten

Answer by Kattykitten at 8:45 AM on Nov. 11, 2009