if you had a man who...

was rich, and loved you and your children....and said he would take care of youa nd them for the rest of his life....and love your kids as his own....you knew that you would never fight, not even bicker, and he would basicaly do anything that you wanted..and you would have grat sex and alot of passion.

would you leave your husband?

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 12:32 AM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• um. sorry for all the typos.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:33 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• if its as great as you describe ... yes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• No...We may not be rich but were doing fine....he already loves me and our son unconditionally and takes care of us..we hardly ever fight and i have no complaints in the sexual department....why would i leave the actual father of my child...the love of my life for a replica? I already have the original...
    justinsmommie09

Answer by justinsmommie09 at 12:36 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Nope, why would I give up what I feel is a almost perfect life for something else. I think sometimes having rough patches in life where things go wrong do help a marriage, when 2 people who love each other work together to fix a problem.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• No. Because once you have children your marriage is not just about you anymore.
    pinkgemini85

Answer by pinkgemini85 at 12:45 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• You described my husband...I so love that man ...

er well except the rich part ....we are fine financially but very wealthy in the areas it counts
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:58 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• No.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 1:07 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I have to set the standards and just because he has money and is a great guy...how do I explain to my kids that I'm leaving my marriage for a person that has more money and more class? wouldn't that teach them that it's okay to fall for riches, leave behind my vows to my current husband just because he is broke and has us living in a small house...I remember the verse, for richer or for poorer...I am not willing to contribute to the moral decay of my kids when media and society is already doing it's damage
    cookmom69

Answer by cookmom69 at 1:23 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Nope, we may not be rich, but he loves me and our daughter with all he has, and works his butt off to take care of us. I love him very much and we dont really fight anyway, I cant imagine anyone being able to be a better match for me than he is
    Allie_kat1

Answer by Allie_kat1 at 1:29 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• This reads like a page from my life right now only the guy IS my stbdh! If I was already married and those things were not so, no I wouldn't leave my husband because I wouldn't be talking to other men to be offered such a proposal. I mean random men tell me all the time they'd give me the world but I'm not handing out my number to verify if their claims are indeed true.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Nov. 11, 2009