what are some good indicators labor will be on its way ( besides the obvious)

I know nesting is one... but what are some others that have been shown time and time again that labor is on its way...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• none. well losing your mucus plug, having intense contractions, but those can go on for weeks. the water breaking is a really good (but obvious) one, which almost always means labor is on the way. but that doesn't happen to every woman unfortunately. for me i didn't have any signs, other than i lost my mucus plug a few days before, then the night before i was very crampy, then my water broke in the morning, and my son was born that evening. it's so hard to wait i know!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Nov. 11, 2009