Having a huge realationship problem PLEASE HELP!

has anyone ever loved two guys at once? i know its horrible but if you did. How did you choose which one you'd be with???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• You can not LOVE two guys at once. You can lust but love is something special and the feelings you are experiancing are not special if you are feeling them for multiple people. What you need to do is walk away from both before you hurt them both. They do not deserve that. Once you get your heart straight, then look for love.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I have and it was awful... i ended up going where my head told me to... and here i am two years later with his child still thinking about what might have been with the other guy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• The love is usually different for the two men. I don't see where you'd have to do anything about it. Love is love. Who says you have to settle for one man? Of course, if you are married to one there might be a problem! I'm single so being in love with two men would work for me. If you are married I think you should tell dh and let him decide what's next but loving two men is ok in my book.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:56 AM on Nov. 11, 2009