HELP!!! idk what to do!! i have a crush on my husbands cousin!!!

i have dreams and think about sexual things i wanna do with him!! idk what i should do!!! can anyone help me so i wont screw up my marriage!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Its ok. Keep it to yourself. You will soon get over it, and cringe about it to yourself at another time. You are probably feeling a little neglected or in need of some TLC right now and using him as a tool to make yourself feel better.
    I would suggest to start looking after yourself a little more, and talk to your husband that you need a little bit more attention from him (not necessarily sex, just compliments and to notice you a bit more). You will be fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• so have a threesome with him and ur husband
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• thank you very much anon 1:24!!! that helped me out a lot..its just when i look at him or nething i just wanna stare at his beautiful smile and his omg...i need to quit!! i
    and anon 1:27..how about not..but thanks neways...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Tell yourself he's gay. That helps me when I find a great guy but I can't have him

Answer by admckenzie at 9:52 AM on Nov. 11, 2009