i miss sleep

I cant seem to get any sleep anymore, cuz similar to tonight..i'm constantly fighting my three year old. I put him down, he gets up, i put him back, he gets up, I spank him and put him back down, he cries a min and gets up, i take away the cup close the door but a crack, and he's sitting up playing or jumping or just gets up..I'm at my wits end

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• If his room is child proofed for him I would put a gate up at the door and let him go. Put a monitor in the room so you can hear him and get some rest. If he is playing quietly I would just let him do so. Is he taking long naps during the day or no naps? I know for my boys they can't sleep anymore than two hours or they have problems sleeping or if they have no nap with a crazy day they don't sleep well at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• i have the same problems.....i just dont know what to do either...wish i could help but seems like everynight i go to bed so fustrated and upset because i had to fight with my boys...i have tryed so many things......
    MaMaDukeS321

Answer by MaMaDukeS321 at 1:07 AM on Nov. 12, 2009