I am confused about my current job! help?

Okay, i am employeed at $ tree in Oregon, I asked for a trasnfer to Idaho as I am moving back there Fri, well my boss just told me that the boss in idaho wants to meet me before they do anything, If i get to Idaho and she either dosent like me or they dont have a position open, what do i do? Can i apply for unemployment? I have allpied for about6 other jobs online tonight so i am hoping one of them calls but in the case they dont, what can i do?? I wil job search more when i get there in 3 days but i am just curious!

thank you

MammaSherry

Asked by MammaSherry at 2:25 AM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• I doubt that you will be eligible for unemployment compensation. Can you arrange a day trip to Idaho for an interview?

Answer by rkoloms at 6:36 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I'd ask the current boss if you'll have a job in Idaho or not because you need to make other arrangements if you don't.
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 9:19 AM on Nov. 11, 2009