How quickly did you get pregnant? After CS

My question is that what's the earliest you got pregnant after your cesection? I'm not trying to get pregnant for a couple of yrs but if it accidently happened did everything turn out ok?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm not yet, but I've read that it's best to wait 18 to 24 months minimum before trying (c-sec or not). Women who get pregnant less then 18 months postpartum are more likely to deliver prematurely and have lower birth weight babies.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 3:16 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Our ds was born by c-section. He was 6 mos old when I got pg with our dd. Both went full term (and were actually born past their due dates), and didn't have any size or weight issues. (I'm not saying that it doesn't happen, just that it didn't for me.)

It worked out, but it is hard on your body having them that close together. I wouldn't suggest it as something to do on purpose (which we didn't, btw).
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 4:57 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• mine are going to be 22 months apart
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 6:22 AM on Nov. 11, 2009