Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what would you do?

I feel so out of love with my husband for various reasons.What would you do?


Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 AM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (10)
  • The feelings of being in love come and go during the life of a marriage. It is the committment of love that should remain constant. That means that even when one does not feel loving, she still does loving acts and she treats her husband lovingly. Even on the worst of days, she can think loving thoughts of him, remembering the days when she felt "in love." Our feelings follow our thinking and our doing. When we are faithful to act and think lovingly, our feelings will return. The bonus is that most usually, your husband will begin to respond to you more lovingly, as well. It is very helpful to always concentrate on your husband's good qualities rather on the ones that irritate you. It is also extremely helpful if you tell him that you appreciate those things about him. We often become so engrossed with what we want and need that we forget the traits that drew us to our husbands to begin with. Love is very mental!!!

    Answer by NannyB. at 7:52 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

  • what r the reasons?

    Answer by lhernandez7208 at 5:14 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

  • well, I did cheat on him, he forgave me, i still cannot stop cheating-and i need to stop that but i dont think ill ever get sex again.Hubby said no only cheated for reasons too many but one was that i just didnt feel attracted to him anymore maybe because of the stress we were having

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:17 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

  • If you are cheating and you cant work out your issues,you are better off divorced.It isnt fair to him or you to stay in the relationship.

    Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 5:42 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

  • You're a cheater. You ruined the marriage, when it could have been saved. So you can figure this out on your own.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

  • If the party is over then cut him loose and go out and enjoy life as a single woman again

    Answer by admckenzie at 9:42 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

  • If he's serious about no more sex and you will continue to cheat, then sounds like divorce time. Maybe counseling can work, if it doesn't I'd hang it up.

    Answer by LadyEb at 10:08 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

  • So in all seriousness what has cheating done for you other than a short time of pleasure. Are the many negatives worth the one positive? Instead of working on your marriage you stepped out and made things worse.
    I know there are times when I was not happy with my marriage, but I stuck with it and wanted to make things work. Do you have the drive and will to want to make things work? He says no more sex, so obviously you have hurt him DEEPLY and your response is to keep stabbing the same wound that was caused by you to begin with.

    Answer by kc932 at 10:39 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

  • Cheating says it all. You are being unfair to a man who has a right to not be with a person who cheats. If you find that counseling doesn't help, then it is time to free the man to move on with his life.

    Answer by Bmat at 11:02 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

  • Leave him, and let him find someone actually worth his love. Sounds like he deserves a real woman.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

Next question in Relationships
joint custody?