websites for kids?

anyone know of any other fun websites for kids besides nick, pbs, noggin, and disney? they've done all those and are looking for new games. thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 AM on Nov. 11, 2009 in General Parenting

• My daughter is in first grade this year and was introduced to Zoodles by her teacher. Its learning but fun. You get to choose what they do and how much they learn. Starfall is another our school uses.
    formykids373

Answer by formykids373 at 7:20 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Starfall is a good one, my 3 year old loves it!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:25 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• My DS (2 1/2 yr old) loves fisher-price.com
    Also, http://www.babygamer.com/online_games/free/toddler/toddler_games.htm#
    has some really interesting games on it. Some are just odd, but he loves the variety.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 7:26 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• starfall is good
    funbrain.com
    highlightskids.com
    bbb.co.uk/schools/typing
    math.com
    everythinggirl.com
    kids.nationalgeographic.com
    yahooligans.ca

agkidzone.com (strawberry shortcake)

hasbro.com

google your kid's favorite toy, there's probably a site for it.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:19 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• *google*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• hypermamaz has a great list!
    My kids also like poptropica.com.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:24 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• hi there, just saw zoodles being talked about, and thought i'd also add my two cents! i actually work at zoodles, so i'm stoked to hear it come up in this conversation!!! before i start, here's where you can check it for yourself:  www.zoodles.com

i can easily say that zoodles is the best all-around solution for you, as it includes games from almost all the sites mentioned here: nick jr, pbs, starfall, ag kidzone, hasbro, etc! all the games all in one place.

best of all, we block ads on all these sites, and we only show your child games that are EDUCATIONAL and appropriate for their age. so a 3 year old would get totally different games than an 8 year old, depending on what they'd be learning in school. here's the kicker: it's FREE!!! (thanks formykids for the shoutout!) msg me if you have any questions!

Zoodles

Answer by Zoodles at 6:14 PM on Nov. 11, 2009