should I be upset over finding 5 porn mags ? (my husbands)

Now don't get me wrong, we make love all the time. Randomly, and spicy! LOL. But here latley, I have found 5 mags that were porn. 3 are mostly stories and little pictures, & 2 are hystler and full of pictures. Should I be upset? I know that he's not out cheating so there's no question in my mind about that. Just should I be offended by this, or is this normal guy behavior?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 AM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I would check the dates on them, If they all the sudden showed up at the same time, then I'd be worried about an addiction but if they are spread out more, I wouldn't care but I would ask him about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I get very annoyed when I see my husband has been looking at it online. When he looks at it, Im usually upstairs asleep, so Its like wth, why couldnt you just come upstairs and wake me, Im always in the mood. So me personally, I would be upset.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:18 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Well the dates on 2 of them are october. 1 is september, and the other 2 are november. I asked him last night about them. He said the stories are funny and so on. But I'm not dumb. He told me he was grown and didn't need his mom to tell him what he can look at.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Maybe he is getting some ideas to use with you from the stories? I would ask him about it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:20 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• It is really up to you whether or not it offends you. If it were me, I would not be upset as long as:
    1. They were not where the children could find them.
    2. I knew for a fact he was not cheating.
    3. He didn't let it affect our sex life or our marriage.
    4. He still looked at me with lust in his eyes ( I love that look.)
    5. He did not make a habit out of spending family money on porn. Or didn't make a habit out of porn in general. Even if he isn't spending money on it.

Good Luck. I hope you can work something out that makes you both happy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• To the first anon. I do not think 5 magazines makes an addiction. Kind of jumping the gun there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Sweety, if 5 mags upsets you, don't ever go through my drawers. My DH isn't really big on porn, but we have playboys in the bathroom and I have a collection that could scare Hef himself. It's not about my DH not being good enough, he's more than wonderful, but at times it's better to scratch my own itch. I'm sure husbands are no different. I'm always shocked by these questions, because I don't know a single woman withough a vibrator and porn of her own, so when women get upset about their DHs porn stash, it just boggles my brain. Porn is far from cheating! And he's a grown man. Maybe you should get some of your own too, what's good for the goose right?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:38 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I dont mind porn at all. I actually look at them more then my husband. It can spice up the relationship. I believe the only reason women dont like porn is because they're insecure about themselves.Guys look it's just a natural occurence. It's not like he's hitting on anyone. I would say if you feel really strongly about the porn issue then confront him but I would pick your battles.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• i dont like it. i dont want my husband jacking off to someone else. it would make me feel weird and unloved. not that your dh doesnt love you, i'm sure he does. but i wouldnt like it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• sabrina: I'm not bashing, please don't think that. we do use porn in our sex life together. it may be movies or magazines or the net. I just I guess felt every time I have found something that he is unhappy and has to turn to these things. I want to make him happy in the bedroom, and he comes to me, so maybe I'm just overanalyzing it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Nov. 11, 2009