Am I the only one that doesn't have any pictures of themselves?

I was looking for a picture of me to post on my website. But there are none. I can't find a single picture of me accept my wedding pictures in the last 10 years... Now, I feel like there is something wrong with me because I avoid a camera at all costs! Tell me there are others out there that don't have any pictures taken!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no pics of me either. My hubby doesn't think to take any and the kids are too young.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 9:16 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I have millions of pictures on my computer and only about 5 of them are of me. I am usually behind the camera taking the pictures or I am not looking my best, so I avoid all cameras.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 9:18 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• not many of me either.

there's one of me from our entire camping summer. lol

I'm tha picture taker - and hate my picture. lol
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:20 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I have a few that have me in them but I can't be seen. My MIL still puts her eye up to the view finder on the camera, old habits die hard lol, so she doesn't realize that my head is hidden behind one of the children, until after she has snapped the picture.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 9:20 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I only have a few and they are ones I take myself. I HATE the way my face looks so fat in pictures and I know how to turn my head to not look that way, and so I will avoid other people's cameras at all costs!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:32 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I'm usually the one taking the pictures. My husband never "thinks about it"!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:36 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I have to ask someone to take a pic of me and my kids because I am usually the pic taker.

***Heres a tip....when you take a pic of yourself, lift the camera a bit taller than yourself and point down. It will slim you jaw line and give you a pointier chin, hence making you look thinner.

lol JEA
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 9:47 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I have very few pictures of me also. I have a million and one of my son and husband, but Im always the one behind the camera. Usually the only time I have my pic taken is if I put the timer on and we all get in it together.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:27 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I don't think I have any pics of myself. Maybe one of two weirdly distorted ones that the kids have taken, but even then I'm not too sure. I'm always the one taking the pictures.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:41 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I have very very few pics of myself...I love taking pictures, (took photo in school) so i'm usually behind the lens:) however, we always get a family portrait at christmas. so I have one a year!
    mereinhart28

Answer by mereinhart28 at 10:46 AM on Nov. 11, 2009