bf and aunt flow

I have stopped bf my son 2-3 weeks ago and have not had aunt flow??? could that be why?? i should have started 1-2 weeks ago!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• did you have regular periods before you stopped breastfeeding? or was it your first period?

when i was breastfeeding my periods were really irregular (like 40-60 days), but if you were regular before you stopped, and now you are late, i wouldn't think it would be from stopping bfing. pregnancy is a possibility. but it could be stress or something else as well.

gl!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:29 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• When I stopped my period was all messed up, take a test just to be sure, but it is probably hormones!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:38 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• It took a while for my period to come back- probably two months, and then it wasn't regular for about another two months, so unless you think you could be pregnant I wouldn't worry about anything- your body just has to get back into rhythm.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 10:52 AM on Nov. 11, 2009