If you ever got high..what was the dumbest thing you said OR did?

Just wondering what others have done. I have not smoked that stuff in over 25 yrs but had a few laughs when I was *stoned*.

Went to a friends house, I just moved back into town a few weeks before after 5 yrs. I see a friend of ours out back on the porch, partying inside and out.
Well, some one passes a joint to me as I am smoking a cigarette and I take a few puffs. Then a few more...etc. Im outside about 20 minutes and I'm feeling it hit me.

I decide to go inside. Just inside their door was a console TV on the floor and their cat was sitting next to it. I kept saying,"Move kitty kitty. Move."

Well it didn't budge & I said,"God that's why I hate cats, damn things just don't listen!" All of a sudden friends said,"Lily, LOOK at it." "I did, damn thing wont move"

I took a closer look shutting the door & see I was yellin' at a CERAMIC DOG!!! I'm a dumbass!

Now THAT was hilarious! No wonder it did not move!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well one time, we was watching a movie or somthing (High) and they said "fuck if I know" and me and hubby startef laughing and saying "Fuck-A-Fino" LOL it was really funny- Then and kinda is now LMAO!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• You are a dumbass for bragging about it on the computer to a bunch of strangers 25+ years after it happened.
    And do you really want your children to know about your "adventures" in pot smoking?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Not the op here, But I used to smoke pot and my kids will know that when they are old enough. Im not going to pretend to be all wonderful and then they find me out anyways, it is better to be honest with your kids. The truth always comes out and better off if you dont lie about it first cause then that will make your kids mad for lieing to them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I do not see where I posted I was telling my children about my adventures in pot smoking! He can't read yet.........so how will HE know?

Here we go with the mightier then thou on Cafe Mom!

Was not bragging........it was relating a funny story. A bit different. Or so I thought.

At least I don't stoop so low to post ANON COMMENTS on others posts to show how ignorant and lame I am. Thanks for sharing your opinion..........you know what they say about opinions.......they are like a$$holes..everyone has one.......so thanks for sharing yours.

I appreciate your opinion. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• OP-Here.........I agree with you ANON 10:27am........I feel kids should KNOW what it did to you. And regardless of WHAT we tell them or show them video wise of accidents and everything else..........they are going to do what they want when YOU are not around.

No offense here but preachers kids I knew were worse then the kids I knew whom did nothing. A DUI at the age of 18 and selling pills and getting busted at 21, rape charges................great role model they had for parents then huh?

I take the advice of my great grandmother whom used to say...LIVE AND LEARN.............it's a part of life.............and well do it every day...........live and learn.....but then some of us grow up and act mature about things. And not NAME CALL a stranger themselves, asshole. If that's the case maybe you can understand if I come to your level........takes one to know one as they say!

Enjoy your day!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I think that ceramic dog story was freakin funny!!
    Anonymous

• I have never "got high." ( Not judging anyone. Just being honest.) But I do have a story relating to yours.

When DH and I were first dating, he lived at home with his mother. Every time I went to her house, I would notice that the dog was sleeping in the same place under the coffee table. Finally after a month or so, I asked him why the dog always slept under there. He started laughing so hard he was actually crying. When he gained control of himself, he told me to pet it. When I touched it, I realized that it was ceramic. I felt so stupid.LOL. And I was completely sober.

To this day that dog is still under that table, ( In a different house.) and I swear that damn thing still looks real to me.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 10:43 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Oh I got another story.........high on blotter acid.

I tried this once and only once. Was at a bar after I'd taken one. There was a band playing and one guy had on a zebra shirt and black PANTS.......the other guitar player had on a black SHIRT.

When they had stopped playing inbetween songs...........I said......"HEY.... Why does HE have on YOUR shirt and YOU have on HIS pants? Shouldnt one of you be wearing the whole ZEBRA look thingy?

Friends said..."Pay no attention to her! She always asks the weird questions" I said,"You were all wondering about that too... so shush up!"

A local cable company was there filming the bar for a commercial....I guess if I was so wasted or out of it....I would have been taken out of the commercial..but I was in the commercial...I was having fun with the crowd and got them going. Im the life of the party. Or was!

I had my own par-tay going on
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• LOL!!! I love the ceramic dog story :) :) I don't see anything wrong with smoking pot. It's very chill, safer than alcohol and cigs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• LOL JEAMom3 ..........same thing for me...........that's funny too. See.....it was funny to all my friends cause they knew I took a few puffs off that joint their friend had..........it was the 2nd time ever Id smoked it and Id not seen my friends in 5 yrs or more. I was not a drinker and just thought, well Im not driving......I'll smoke a little.

Anyone can make the mistake with those ceramic animals, they DO look SO real!!!! I would have asked the same thing!

I don't judge anyone either for their past.....it is that..the past and as God says, Let it go.
    I have had friends that would make Mother Theresa proud, you know......they aren't judgemental.......everyone has a story to tell, no matter who they are.

Thanks for the story!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Nov. 11, 2009