Why is rep Lynn Woolsey threatening the Cath church?

If this is true..then I have to ask why now? Oh yeah because the Cath church is throwing its weight in opossition to something the liberal Woolsey thinks is right..

She thinks ALL tax paying Americans should have to fund others abortions..and damn the Cath church for disagreeing..but if they get behind amnesty and such oh they are great then! lol...gotta love it

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 10:44 AM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:45 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• My question is... why single out the Catholic Church? I know of a few Protestant churches that are also speaking out. I know that the Catholic Church may be a larger entity than a single Protestant church, but still. Of course, Woolsey is a typical liberal that only takes notice when someone speaks out against them, then they cry and whine until they get their way. A 2 year old is more mature than some of these libs.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:24 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Because the Catholic Church is akin to the AMA or the AARP to the libs. What they say is listened to by many people and they have a lot of influence.
    It's pretty laughable for anyone to be "threatening" the Catholics and their opinions.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:01 PM on Nov. 11, 2009