What Should I Do The Baby's Room In ? ( Design )

if i have a little girl its name is going to be : Payton Marie
If I Have a little Boy Its Name Is Going To Be : Lucas Scott

Yes , The Names Came From " One Tree Hill " ..
except for the marie . paytons middle name is elizebeth - i didnt like that middle name ..

BUT anyways if its a girl i want to do either : Pink UK or Pink & Purple Carebears
if its a boy i want to do either : Blue UK or Sponge Bob

My Husband And Me Are Huge UK Fans University Of Kentucky ..

If you all have any other ideas please let me know ..

Thanks
- Happy Holidays

shawnanapier

Asked by shawnanapier at 10:58 AM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• if its a girl try to get a hold of someone on the internet or someone who designs well.. if your having a girl have the carebears wearing the UK unifoms perhaps? and the same goes with spongebob. you know what i mean?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I did vintage cowboy stuff, it really turned out cute, and I was able to find all kind of cool pics and stuff at thrift stores pretty cheap! Happy birthing!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:01 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Thanks Anonymous .. I Never Thought Of That .. Both Together I Say That Would Be Cute .. Then On The Bedding i Could Might Just Mix it Up or Somthing ..
    shawnanapier

Answer by shawnanapier at 11:02 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I think you can look online and find a set in UK blue for a boy. Alot of moms are decorating their daughters rooms in ladybugs etc. If I ever had a daughter I would have done her room all in Strawberry Shortcake and made it all myself handmade. You can look at the online stores it depends on what you like. Their's a beautiful light pink Disney Princess theme at J.C Penny online at some at Amazon.com You can also get a bargain on EBAY lol!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• first off....HUGE FAN OF ONE TREE HILL here!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like the UK idea but i am not so keen on the sponge bob theme.......
    there are so many other cute themes than sponge bob square pants.

idk if you like animas...you could do a safari theme or something with trains/cars type deal for a boy.

the carebears are cute if you have a little girl and so is the UK pink theme.
    smb87

Answer by smb87 at 11:06 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• LOl...I am 35 weeks and we did pink and purple carebears. send me a message if you want me to send you pics.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 11:06 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Yes , I Buy from ebay alot ..
    see when i was little my favorite was carebears and strawberry short cake .. its hard to deciede because everything is so cute ..
    shawnanapier

Answer by shawnanapier at 11:08 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• smb87 yes im a huge HUGE one tree hill fan .. never missed a ep.
    i loved the names of payton and lucas i wish i could have both lol ..

yea see my nefew likes sponge bob and so i have watched it like couldnt tell you how many times . i think sponge bob is cute .

but i also like : UK , TMNT , DUMBO ( wich that would be hard to find ) , SMURFS ( i dont think smurfs would be good for a baby lol ) , BOB THE BUILDER , THOMAS THE TRAIN , MONEYS , JUNGLE BOOK ( that would be a good one but idk )
    shawnanapier

Answer by shawnanapier at 11:13 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• monkeys lol not moneys i spelled it wrong .
    shawnanapier

Answer by shawnanapier at 11:22 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• we painted the rooms 3 walls a neutral stone colour and one an accent colour then did the wall stickies and curtains and bedding in the theme.

oldest started out with lavender and ladybugs and butterflies
    middle started out with the cutest little farm scene - made coordinating bedding to match the colours.
    youngest is stuck on pooh. I was pushing for holly hobbie.

you can get neat posters and pictures with the UK in varying colours, and make the bedding to accompany it. easy to change when tehy get older.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:28 AM on Nov. 11, 2009