Was this nasty or what?

Don't ever frequent this bar lol...

Professor sucker punches colleague over 'white priveledge' discussion

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 11:10 AM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:10 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• So, who was the racist in that exchange? Oh, I forgot. Blacks can't be racist.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• It was a hate crime! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Hate Crime? Not enough details, but it very well could be. He was black, she was a white female. They were discussing race relations. There is NO EXCUSE FOR this (from the article):

"The punch was so loud, the kitchen workers in the back heard it over all the noise," bar back Richie Velez, 28, told The Post.

THAT IS SICK...  If we are going to get into hate crimes, this may very well be one. Need more details, thought...jmo

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:15 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• idk grly but I must say dude should be 6 ft under for wth he did..I am surprised hes still breathing after punching a woman like that..what a damn pansy coward.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:21 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Never discuss politics when drinking! In my city I saw a woman on the news once who was arrested for hitting her SISTER over the head with a glass when they were at a bar discussing politics!
    Anonymous