For those in direct sales...

How full is your schedule this holiday season? I have been so blessed not only is my schedule full but people are buying like crazy!!! I even have a show scheduled for someone that lives 4 hours away from me! I sell At Home America, Longaberger and Premier Designs.

What do you sale and how have your sales been so far?

Leave your negative comments somewhere else Annons. there are some of us in direct sales that make awesome money!!

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 11:18 AM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• I am booked and keep booking more. My Arbonne business booms every holiday season and then it flows into the next year. We offer products that are only out for the holiday season that people wait for. The best is, we have consumable products that people need to reorder. I get so many reorders every month and I don't even have to do anything...they order online themselves with their own pin and ID. Most of my people are preferred clients and get 20% off all year, so it's not as expensive and once they try our products, they LOVE them.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 9:50 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• i sell tupperware and all our monthly sale products are in gift boxes and i have still had no sales.. i dunno why... no parties booked online or in the field. ..im the only one in the county but for some reason people have forgot about tupperware
    mommy2ys

Answer by mommy2ys at 11:26 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• mine's starting to increase, despite my trying to slow it down this year. lol

haven't booked any fairs this year and have been getting dozens of calls.

just sent in a $4,000 order last thursday - it should be here on friday.

oh and I sell avon.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:30 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• My schedule is full from now until Christmas. I am getting calls daily to see if I have an openings for parties ( always offer book parties which works out well because I don't need to be anywhere) or to purchase their Christmas gifts. I work full time and even have a few individual shows scheduled during my lunch hours. Crazy but I love it. I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations(Mia Bella Candles).
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 11:51 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• mommy2ys maybe because tupperware is soo expensive. I love it and I go to the websight and pick out everything I really want then back out because I just can't afford that kind of stuff right now. Then get the cheap stuff that WILL not last at walmart. I hope your business picks up. I do love tupperware.
    Anonymous

• I used to sell Arbonne ten years ago, loved their products!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:22 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Our books are selling faster every year. Especially this years book on Stress because the topic is timely.

Many products are seasonal and as much we everyone would like their products to be bought as holiday gifts, people have ideas already in mind what they consider a gift. So some direct sales products sell more at different time of the year. Plus it all somes doen to the dedication of the person selling the product. Consistent effort = consistent and increasing sales. Hit and miss effort or sporatic focus makes for slower sales and soetimes loss of sales.

Wishing you all awesome and continuing success

Chrissy
    www.stressout-book.com
    www.selfinvestmentpublishing.com

DolphinChrissy

Answer by DolphinChrissy at 1:34 PM on Nov. 27, 2009