Best brand of inexpensive jeans?

I need 2 new pairs but I don't have much to spend at all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I like Route 66 from Kmart. If you can hit the clearance racks, sometimes you can get great deals. One year I got a bunch of pairs for $5.00. A couple weeks ago I got shorts for .99cents.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Levi from walmart.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I LOVE Old Navy jeans! They're one of the few brands that I can find to actually fit me, plus they hold up very well compared to some other brands. They're normally about $30 to $35 a pair, but watch for sales, clearance, to a good coupon. I just bought a pair a couple of weeks ago on sale, plus used a 25% coupon and got them for $15 and change. Right now, they have them as cheap as $9.99 on the website.
    amy_k_in_pa

Answer by amy_k_in_pa at 12:17 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I love Gap Jeans esp the Long & Lean ones they just fit me good.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 12:44 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I love my Silver's from Maurice's they run around $75.00 to $100.00. I do not buy jeans from Wal-Mart, etc they just do not fit me right. You might try the Buckle also I get a lot of jeans in there but they are also in the $100 or over range.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 1:22 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• rider jeans from walmart and old navy jeans.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 3:19 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I got a pair from Steve and Barry's. They were only 7 bucks. The best part? They fit perfectly, but I guess the sizes were off because the tag was 2 sizes smaller than I usually wear. (Made me feel great!) (PS. Our Steve and Barry's went out of business, not sure if you can still find them)

So, alternately, try the Goodwill or Salvation Army. You may have to dig through a ton of mom jeans, but when you find that perfect pair for 4 bucks...It will totally be worth it!
    Dessahkristene

Answer by Dessahkristene at 4:25 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I've worn the Levi's Signature brand from WalMart, and want to try the Lee Riders from there also
    Anonymous

• Route 66 from K-Mart is better than any jean from Wal-Mart. They last longer and seem to be made better. I bought a pair of capris for work and still have them. I do suggest going to Deb or Rainbow if you have one, cheap jeans, good fit, and good quality.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:19 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• You can get coupons for at least 15% off on Old Navy's website: www.oldnavyweekly.com Coupons update every Thursday night/Friday morning.

Many discount stores have designer jeans on sale, and send out periodic coupons: Filenes Basement, TJ Maxx, Nordstrom Rack, Loehmanns (my favorite), etc.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:32 AM on Nov. 12, 2009