What do you think would be easier?

I have a 14 month old and have 2 offers. watch a 8 week old or a 3 year old. What do you think would be easiest? 3 year old could be going through the terrible 2-3 stage and possibly teach my son that but they would be able to play unlike the 8 week old. Just wondering what u thought

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You sure have some options to weigh, think of the pros and cons of watching an 8 week old with a 14 month old, (I have a 13 month old and am expecting my newborn in early Dec.) and you should consider the pros and cons of a 3 year old. To me your child is closer in age to the 8 week old and remembers those days and experiences. With a 3 yar old they have tons of energy and can be rowdy but fun and your child might enjoy playing with him/her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I think the 3 year old would be easier and much more fun for your son. Whenever I go anywhere for my oldest son and I have to bring my little ones, if there is another child they can play with, the time just flies by. Your son might get jealous of all the effort you have to put into a little baby.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:05 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• def the 3 year old. the 3 yr old will be entertainment and a playmate for you 13mth old. i have a 15 mth old and a two month old, and i feel like my 15 month old is missing out on fun, bc i have to sit and feed the 2 month old every couple hours.
    DRM0329

Answer by DRM0329 at 12:24 PM on Nov. 11, 2009