my fiance...getting married in fall

We're going to get married in the fall of next year

But we are just goiing to do it court house style and have a little ceremony later that night since we will be paying for the wedding ourselves and TBH I dont think the whole shubang of a formal wedding would be smart considering I dont want debt.

anyway...the plan is, get married at the court house that morning, only certain ppl present like my mom, lil sis, and his 2 brothers. then later that night we want to rent out a portion of this hotel and just go have fun, open bar, dancing, etc.'

do you think that would be fuun for guests or maybe do something simplar like a dinner.?

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 11:44 AM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I like the hotel suggestion. You need to start making arrangements a few months ahead.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 12:01 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Oh I only ask this because I just learned about how far i need to book in advance for the hotel I want...otherwise im usually a last minute type of person :)
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:48 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I think it sounds like a lot of fun...maybe have some appetizer type things @ the bar?
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 11:54 AM on Nov. 11, 2009

• How I feel what you two want that's what you should do it's yours and his day so you gt married and do it the way you want it to be unless someone else has another idea and wants to pay for it then so be it. Go have a great night and enjoy what ever way you want tobe for the night.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 11:59 AM on Nov. 11, 2009