Support belt or other suggestions? Va jay jay hurting!!!

Long story short . . . This is my second preg. & I'm 20 weeks. I was put on pelvic rest due
to a low lying placenta so I haven't been very active. The rest was lifted yesterday. But I feel strong discomfort in my pelvic/vaginal region like I did when I was 8 months along. Dr. Said probably due to second preg and no sign of preterm labor but my va jay jay feels like it's falling out!!! Oh also have fibroid. Any similar experiences? Any recommended support wear? It's just painfulto be on my feet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didn't have the same problems as you do but I had symphysis pubis seperation (sp?) and my doctor gave me a maternity support belt. It didn't take all the pain and discomfort away but it helped tremendously. I was able to walk and stand again. I think you should give it a try. Good luck!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 8:42 PM on Nov. 11, 2009