I want to have an Avon online party

How do I have an online Party...?

naiyly

Asked by naiyly at 12:07 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• As long as you are comfortable with their ethics, then just respond to any of the dozens of Avon reps who respond to this post.

Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:15 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Must we add this with every post pp? Instead of labeling everytime be of help and list products that are ok to use.
    Anonymous

• eww..i do them through mark..but i have to just send links to my page and write names down for everyone since there isnt a "party" thing.. i just make a name list and add up those orders and get a few elidgible products to the host for free.
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 1:27 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• if you have a problem with unnatural makeup..go to nicole miller and order her stuff instead of trying to throw off a company to anyone who says AVON or MARY KAY and wants to sell or buy it..i see you on every makeup question..do you sit on here and just post everytime you see one come up
    Anonymous

• oh she doesn't only post on these...you should see her blast the non breast feeders. whooo...someone needs to get a life (or get over herself and her little superior world)

I have hosted events on facebook for friends - make an event - then give a specific date (say its from saturday to wednesday), post the link for catalog, and have people place their orders and the person hosting party gets a percentage of sales or whatever.

does that make any sense?
    Anonymous

• To all of the anonynasties: Please contact me directly if you have an issue with me, rather than spew your hatefullness

Answer by rkoloms at 2:39 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• well you dont allow us to view your profile.. its private..
    Anonymous

• Online Avon Parties aren't really going to make you any money. If you are a rep and want to have a party that's not in yours or another's house you can try a phone party.

I did a Black Friday Sale one year with Avon. I canvassed with my usual 500 brochures that campaign and handed out brochures and flyers to friends, family and customers. I put a big label on the cover of every brochure saying something like:

SAVE Big with Avon this Black Friday.

Call me with your orders between 6am & 8am for 20% off your total order
    8:01am -10am for 15% off
    10:01am and the rest of the day for 10% off.

I had women calling me standing in line at stores like Target and such calling at 6am with orders....then they started passing the brochure to others waiting in line and THEY called with order as well. It was one of the few campaigns where I did AMAZING. I had over $1500 in sales!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:07 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• If you aren't a rep but have a rep ask her is you can have 25 or so brochures and earn a discount or free stuff for any orders you get for her. Having a paper copy in your hands to look at does MUCH better than the online brochure....but of course you can also e-mail the brochure link to those you can't get a brochure too.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2009