Total Transformation Program

Has anyone tried this program with their child/children? If yes, did it help and would you recommend it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in General Parenting

• never heard of it?
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:22 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I actually reviewed the entire Total Transformation program last year. I found it very helpful and use the skills I acquired daily with my kids. It has definitely helped my family and I would highly recommend it.

Here's a link to my reviews: http://www.mommycosm.com/total-transformation/

Good luck :)
    Mommycosm

Answer by Mommycosm at 8:20 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• I ordered this program 3 years ago. I still use it. I keep a CD in the car, I listen in the office..... I can honestly say it has not only kept me sane, it gave me the skills to change my relationship with my children.  Their behavior and attitudes changed when I changed my parenting techniques.  It was not difficult and painful either!   I highly recommend it!

http://mytt.us/qknrtyjx

MomOFourGirls

Answer by MomOFourGirls at 1:30 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• We''ve tried one of the techniques and it works for us. Every child is different. You will have to try it out and seek support if needed. You may like to take a look at the total transformation free preview and the workshop video by its creator. It should give you a good idea of what it is all about.

judyh1

Answer by judyh1 at 12:19 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• As the others above have said, this is a good program.  I teach parents how to use language tools in a course called "Talking to Toddlers" and I wanted to have something I could recommend to parents of older kids.  This fits the bill, and it's a great program.  Just keep in mind that you must USE it.  You can't just listen to it and have IT fix the problems.  You have to fix them using the tools you learn.

My review of The Total Transformation Program

ChrisThompson

Answer by ChrisThompson at 9:05 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• We've had great success with the total transformation program. It's been a real life saver for us, James Lehman gives you many, many tools to restore sanity to your house. We're the parents of 5 adopted kiddos, some with special needs, and all extremely strong-willed and active. Our favorite phrase (which James Lehman taught us) is "There's no excuse for abuse". We learned so much using this program, highly recommended to everyone with kids with discipline problems.

We liked is so much, we decided to promote the product. Here is the link to our parenting site: http://tips-for-parenting.info/. Hope you enjoy reading about our journey!

5littlejujus

Answer by 5littlejujus at 5:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2010