which would bug you more?

your husband looking at porn (like people fucking)
or striptease (stuff like that)
it pisses me off that i found my man looking at dressed women dancing and stripteases and stuff. IDK why, I guess it's just hurtful cause it shows he doesn't think I'm hot anymore. I get porn, i understand porn. but these women didn't have their cloths off and they weren't celebrities. should it bug me? do i just have low self esteem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like its time for you to talk to your man and ask why he may be finding it necessary to look at these things. And I think a strip tease is more tasteful than porn. But maybe go out and buy some new lingerie or something along that lines. Do something you know he loves. Or go out and pamper yourself so you feel sexy again because I guarantee that once you start feeling better about yourself, your man will notice and he will love it! Oh and dont think that he thinks your not hot anymore... thats just being a woman! We all go through these things.. .these little bouts of low self esteem and self consciences. Fire it up!! Neither of you will regret it! :) GL
    HcMomma

Answer by HcMomma at 4:40 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• If I caught my man looking at it, it would definately change things mentality wise for me and physically for him because he would have to live somewhere else. I do not tolerate that and thank GOD he hates it.
    It is not healthy for a relationship if there are other struggles going on.
    JLynn0871

Answer by JLynn0871 at 1:09 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Do you mean on the internet? I'm not sure how I'd feel about that. Probably irked. His porn watching doesn't bother me either. But if you mean like at an actual stripclub, yea I'd be pissed and hurt too. A grown, married man belongs at home not staring at and feeling up on strange women at stripclubs.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:17 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I've always had a problem with strip clubs. Married men do not belong in those places. As far as I'm concerned grown up men, married or not, do not need to go there at all. It's such a ridiculous juvenile thing anyway. And my favorite part, they spend tons of money on women who will smile and flirt with anyone who has a dollar in their hand. Those places piss me off way more than porn. Porn, unless it's an addiction, is just two people on a screen. But a woman they can actually touch, it's a whole different thing altogether.
    Anonymous

• i don't care about either since i tried to get him to go to a strip club for his batchelor (i can't spell) party and he wouldn't (he says it's like a museum, you can look but not touch, therefore pointless) and the porn thing doesn't bother me because we watch it together mostly. we try to look for the funniest ones and show them to each other. last week we found smurf porn...from france...with real humans.
    cdmillard23

Answer by cdmillard23 at 3:24 AM on Nov. 12, 2009