Diet help pleese??

I know these questions get old and Im sorry but here it is,, Are there any good websites out there that you dont have to pay for that help you plan out menus and such, for weight loss????,, I am not Obese, but I am over weight, BMI 30.1 and I really want to lose 35-50 lbs, the treadmeal is coming out of storage today.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• i was on diet i lost 16 lbs in two mnths i need to go back on my diet tho. i just didnt eat bread rice or pasta pr junk. and drank diet drinks and water and walkd alot.
    Anonymous

• use my recipes. healthier foods that taste good. I have healthier desserts too. You can't eat pre-packaged junk.

daniellecooks.wordpress.com

and don't gorge yourself. exercise more.

ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 6:55 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I dont know of a meal planning site, but I know aproduct that works 100%. Safe, unlike other diet pills your body does not absorbe the ingredients in this product, they are not absorbable.

You wont need much food with this program.

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1548279/Garunteed_Weight_Loss

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:17 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Lifestyle change is the name of the game here..I started with my treadmill last year.With a clean diet,water and excercise I have lost over 140 pounds.Start making small changes and add in some cardio and you will notice a difference.Good luck.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 5:29 AM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Diets and diet aids are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:20 AM on Nov. 12, 2009