Afraid......

Im afraid im pregnant again... i just had a baby 5 months ago... I know my boyfriend aint ready for another one... i took a test a month ago but it came back negative but this would be the second time ive missed a period... and i have some other symptoms too... im afraid to take another test that it will come back positive.. i thought i would be ready for a second but now it just scares me alot... should i take a test asap any way...??? and how would i tell him if i was?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would take the test again. And if you are just be honest with him. Eveything will work out.
    Anonymous

• if you're bfing, it will cause your periods to be "out of whack".
    i would wait a week and take a test. if it comes out neg, then check w/ your dr/midwife and let them know what's going on.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 1:18 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Well if you are pregnant its gonna come out one way or another. Take another test. If it is positive then he's going to have to man up and take responsibility(you too). If you (meaning you and your bf) didn't want another you should have been more careful.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 1:20 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Have someone with you who's your best friend even if a relative and who has your back. Take a doctor's test go to a hospital clinic, call BirthRight. If you get along with your family, your parents then if he wants no part of you if you're pregnant then go back home for help.

Be strong for the baby you have and might be carrying. Maybe tuck condoms in different places and purses for those future moments.

Nurture yourself nurture your baby!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 1:21 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• my periods were very irregular until my son was well over a year old. maybe that's all it is.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 1:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Please take another test. If it is negative, perhaps your cycle is just not on track yet. If it is positive, God has blessed you with a life inside you, and you need to be taking special care of you and the baby.
    TiffaniR

Answer by TiffaniR at 1:59 PM on Nov. 11, 2009