Is this a Hate Crime?

POLICE REPORT: Suspect McCowan picked up one of the buttons from Gladney's table and said, 'Who's sellin [sic] this shit?' Victim Gladney stated, 'I'm not selling anything. It's free.' At this time, Suspect McCowan said, 'What kind of nigger are you?' Suspect McCowan then reached across the table and punched Victim Gladney in the face. Victim Gladney added that Suspect Molens grabbed him from behind, at which time he was struck several times and taken to the ground. At this time he was struck several more times....

~Read the Full Report to see ALL witness point to the SEIU employees provoked the fight with the racial slur.
http://biggovernment.com/2009/11/09/exclusive-police-report-on-gladney-beating-by-seiu-thugs/

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 1:06 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The SEIU? surprise surprise..(not hardly)..as far as 'hate crimes' I am starting to think that mess is one of the worst things put into place to date in this country..all crimes of such are done out of anger/hate..and the perps should just be punished for whatever action they took as in any other crime..

keeps it simple and easily understood..you just do not beat on/kill othersa for any reason other then self defense imo
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:14 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:06 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• According to how some of the posters on this forum define hate crime, I would say so.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:11 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• CAREFUL ladies we have to be ULTRA PC remember
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:13 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• others*
    tnmomofive

• Hey, if we are going to have Hate Crimes, I think this very well qualifies.
    Racial SLur+Violence=Hate Crime, right???
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:17 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• The hell if we do mamakirs..phuck em
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:17 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Sure grly but it would never be that way you and I both know that...I just think the whole 'hate crimes' crap is just that
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:18 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Aren't most crime not commited in self defense a hate crime really?
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:20 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I think everyone needs to email Bob McCulloch, the St. Louis DA,to see if he is going to prosecute as a hate crime. Or might he try to cover-up SEIU’s crime?

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:21 PM on Nov. 11, 2009