do we need to make pot legal or just make booze illegal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Booze is illegal for underage teens but that doesn't stop them from using it. They need to actually inforce the law and make the consequences stricter for those who drink and drive. They should also make pot legal (with same laws as alcohol) as I would rather deal with someone that is high than someone that is drunk.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:41 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Anonymous

• I think both should be illegal.
    Anonymous

• Making booze illegal was tried already it backfired big
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:32 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• In my opinion if pot was legal alot less people would drink alcohol.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 1:32 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Make POT legal. It isn't nearly as likely to cause violence like alcohol, and think about it would you rather meet someone on the road who is drunk, or someone who smoked a joint. I think pot is alot safer when it comes to interaction with other people when you are under the influence.
    Anonymous

• WTF, why is everything all or nothing anymore?
    Anonymous

• I am so for the legalize pot. I completely agree with anon :32. I would much rather interact with pot heads then with an alcoholic. I have even thought about moving to CALIFORNIA just cause they are so much closer to legalizingpot then my state is. My aunt had cancer for 3 1/2 yrs and she smoked pot every day and it really did help her get Thur with the treatment and all the other meds that she had to take.  

Anonymous

• I think pot is alot safer when it comes to interaction with other people when you are under the influence.

Um did you read that article?
    Anonymous

• I do not see the relevance the article has to do with the legalization or illegalization of marijuana and alcohol. I do not see what the women’s pot smoking has to do with the crash either. The article says nothing about her being under the influence of marijuana which could be the cause of the crash. It only says she used it while her children were sleeping to help her relax. Just seems like another scare tactic the media is trying to use to corrupt the minds of people.
    Anonymous