What made you smile today about your child or childern?

My son was reading Green Eggs and Ham book... To sweet had to take picture's.

goldielock37

Asked by goldielock37 at 1:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• First, thanks goldielocks for posting a "happy" question. Its refreshing.

Today my son has figured out how to go bah bah bah bah really fast and loud. Its adorable. I'm at work and just thinking about him is killing me!
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 11:56 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I just took my boys for haircuts. How cute they look!
    NOV1999

Answer by NOV1999 at 1:40 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• My 17 year old daughter helped me with my hair this morning, and I walked partway to school with my 12 year old daughter before we had to part company.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I looked at digital pics my son had taken, with him. He is 4. They were all terrible and blurry, and he went through each of them, about 200, and told me what they were. I was crosseyed by the time we got through, but we had a good time.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:44 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• My 6 year old looked and acted really grumpy when she got up. She wasn't really stomping but was just walking heavy, so she came down the stairs with a thump, thump, thump.I cringed thinking oh no, I'm gonna have to send her little butt back to bed, as she thumped her way into the bathroom.
    She came back out of the bathroom a few minutes later, telling everyone good morning, happy, chearful, and chipper.
    It made me smile. It was like a magical transformation happened in the bathroom!
    Stupid but it did make her smile!
    Anonymous

• all three wanted to watch the Remembrance Day ceremonies and did their moment of silence and are looking through my photos of my grandpa's from when they were in the wars.

now they're all watching cartoons and playing candyland.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:47 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• This morning when I was leaving for work I asked my boys for kisses. My 2 year old was sitting on the floor and when I asked him for a kiss, he crawled on his hands and knees to me and rested his head on my shins. So I kiss my 4 year old goodbye and ask the 2 year old again, "can I have a kiss?" Then he does the same thing, rests his head on my shins! So I said ok thank you for the kiss! He's a funny guy!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• My son learned how to stoop and pick up things today. It was so cute to see him stoop down and not fall while picking up his toy :) He's learning something new every day!
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 1:49 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Well, my daughter follows me all around the house as I'm trying to clean. It's so cute. Then she went to the washer and was watching the clothes spin . . funny, Last night though was hilarious, my daughter got the giggles big time and I laughed so hard that I got the hiccups! That hasn't happened to me since I was a kid. She's so funny . . . my little angel.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:51 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I was trying to cook lunch, and my 20 month old comes in and just grabs my leg and straddles it. I had to walk around my kitchen with a toddler on my leg! Lol
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 2:02 PM on Nov. 11, 2009