my boobs are leaking!

i know its normal for your boobs to start leaking later on in pregnancy, but im only 22 weeks and there leaking A LOT. is this ok? im scared that my body may be thinking its time for the baby to come out and that is why im leaking so much...is this possible?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It doesn't mean you are going to go into labor. It could be because something is stimulating them - sex, your bra, your clothes.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:56 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Normal. get some pads or lilypads to help you out. www.lilypads.com

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:56 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• No, it doesn't mean you're going to have preterm labor. Your body is sensitive to the hormones in there, that happens... Just getting ready. :-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I had the same problem with both of my pregnancys and I asked my doctor and she said it is completly normal and is caused by all the hormonal changes going on in your body. It isnt a sign of early labor so dont worry it is very normal and happens to many woman.
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 1:59 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Anything as far as boob leakage during pregnancy is normal, from not leaking at all to leaking a lot. It doesn't mean anything either way.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:04 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• is normal
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 2:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Nope mine started leaking around that time with my first pregnancy and with this one. My left one only does if I squeeze it but the right one leaks whenever it wants too lol
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 2:23 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• don't worry, you're okay. dont squeeze them when they are leaking because it will only make the colostrum continue to come out. relax darlin, you're gunna be alright! it freaaaaaaaked me out when mine first leaked , too. i was like 20 weeks or so.
    SammyJoB

Answer by SammyJoB at 2:26 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• With my second child the first symptom I had was leaking breasts. I hadn't even taken a pregnancy test...didn't have any idea I was pregnant. Dr. said it was normal. Now on my 3rd pregnancy, I am 13 weeks and leak a little. Its ok :).
    Wshngstr1976

Answer by Wshngstr1976 at 6:27 AM on Nov. 13, 2009