Would you divorce your husband or atleast separate for a while if he was flirting, talking and sending pictures to other women behind your back?

If you found out that your husband was flirting, having a long conversations sending text and pictures to other women behind your back would you divorce him or separtate for a while?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Seperate for sure.
    Anonymous

• Counseling for sure. For both of you to try to work this out. Separation or divorce if it can't be worked out.

Answer by Bmat at 2:06 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• leave his stupid ass
    Anonymous

• does he know that you know? I would try and sit down with him and talk things though....see why he feels the need to flirt with other women, is he bored with you? dont argue just ask calmly, and arguemnt will just lead to separation. unless he is cheatting its not the end of teh world! good luck to you!
    kassynkayla

Answer by kassynkayla at 2:07 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• My husband has done that I didn't leave him it's been many times more of hell not leaving him than had i left him. If your husband loved you like your marriage vows in front of family and friends was supposed to be then he would not do this to you. If you don't believe me then get counselling. Ask your maid of honor your best friend your church minister.

Would you want any daughters to be treated like that? I learned but way later than I could have.
    Pride is worthless when it hurts as bad as why the pride is there.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 2:10 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Yes.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:17 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Do you not love your husband? What of the life time commitment you made to him, and your family?
    No I wouldn't just calmely step aside for some other woman. I would let my husband know all about it, but I would also fight for my husband and family. Why is he flirting and blah blah blah? He should be doing that with you! Maybe he's not getting the companionship from home that he gets from the other woman? Does he feel taken advantage of, or unappreciated at home, and the other woman flirts with him and flatters him? I would make a point of making sure his needs were met at home so he wouldn't be tempted to get it elsewhere.
    Anonymous

• If he really was just a cad though I wouldn't have married him, and if I found out later that he really was, I would leave him.
    Anonymous

• he would have some serious answering to do,
    heidi707

Answer by heidi707 at 2:41 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I would not leave....but separate, yeah. He would be MISERABLE without me. I would just scare the crap out of him.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:56 PM on Nov. 11, 2009