Will Obama end up having to call the Fort Hood incident a terrorist attack?

may be FORCED into calling it terrorism:

60% Want Fort Hood Shooting Investigated as Terrorist Act
Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sixty percent (60%) of likely voters nationwide say last week's shootings at Fort Hood should be investigated by military authorities as a terrorist act.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just 27% want the incident investigated by civilian authorities as a criminal act. Another 13% are not sure.

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 2:10 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:10 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• If it turns out to be one I'm sure he will call it that. Right now facts are still coming in so it's too soon to make that judgement.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 2:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Well, could Hasan have commited a hate crime? (do you get where I am going with this)

A hate crime, is a criminal offense committed against a person, property, or society that is motivated, in whole or in part, by the offender’s bias against a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or ethnicity/national origin.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:17 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Man made disaster.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:17 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• LMAO lovin! THAT still makes me laugh....how stupid, and the exact PC crap that allowed THIS guy to do what he did....cant be hurting FEELINGS.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 2:19 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Also, did you know that the ft hood dude went to the same church in NY as the 911 guys? It was in the NY times.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:19 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Whatever he calls it, if Hasan gets the death penalty, Obama would have to sign off on it for it to happen.
    If the jury does not impose it, Obama cannot impose it, but he CAN nullify it if they give him the death penalty.
    I believe that's how heard it.

Wonder what Mr. Obama will do?

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 2:20 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Actually lovin, it is: the suspected lone-acting coward-induced disaster who terrorized a military base and killed 13.(14 if you count the unborn baby that was killed).

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:21 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I don't know, but if he does have to call it terrorism I have a feeling it will be like the Fonz saying he is so..so...sorr......sorry. 

Anyhow, I thought this administration wasn't going to use the word terror or terrorism?  Whatever happened to that?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:30 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Lol, grly. I'm not sure coward is on the list of politically correct adjectives. You may have to call him something like emotionally fearful.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:41 PM on Nov. 11, 2009