omg! U.K. School Reportedly Stages Teacher Murder Scene to Teach Kids Lesson

British students got the shock of a lifetime when they walked into their classroom and found their teacher's bloody body on the floor, The Daily Mail reported.

The parents of the students — some as young as 5-years-old — were furious that it was all part of a problem-solving exercise.
The scene was set up to look like the teacher had been attacked, with fake blood splattered across the floor and police tape blocking off the "crime scene," The Daily Mail reported.

The school's principal told The Daily Mail that the scene was staged to cover key skills in the curriculum, from creative writing to science.

Can I put emphasis on the AS YOUNG AS FIVE! This is crazy. What if it had been your kids? They werent warned as far as I can tell. I would be so angry.

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 2:29 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 2:29 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Holy Shazbot! I would be friggen furious! I hope they provide counseling for the kids that have nightmares for years to come.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:32 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Id go buck wild on their arses for sure ..how sick is that SHEESH
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:37 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• OMFG, if this is the actual account and 5 yr olds were involved in this? That is F'd up.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:37 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Here it is in the Daily Mail...there are pictures of some of the kids! oh and here is a quote from THEIR story...

'Surely the kids could have been told to imagine all this had happened rather than being told it was real? My son is autistic and we are still struggling to convince him that this was just make believe. He was so upset he didn't want to go back to school.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1226629/Pupils-terrified-arriving-school-bloody-crime-scene--lesson-problem-solving.html#ixzz0Wa7VOVQu

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 2:40 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• That crime scene wouldn't have been fake after I got done with them!!
    wilesmomma

Answer by wilesmomma at 3:01 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• WTF? schools are just losing their shiat these days, I'm glad I can homeschool.

just in the last few days I've heard about a PS high school teacher assigning an erotic story from playboy as an assignment, and about a small kid being ordered to clean up the urine of another student.
    as if their ineptitude isn't enough . . .
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 3:21 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• That is just unbelievable. And sickening.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 5:01 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

LMAO!!!

you rock

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:10 PM on Nov. 11, 2009