Is she too old for this??

dd is turning 2. I am taking her to get her pics done 2 different places (I have a coupon for one place for free pics) at one place i was going to have her in a tutu with her wings on and no top or anything. but do u think she is a little old for that?? i have seen 1yo get theirs done like that, but a 2 yo??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It sounds so cute! If it is what YOU want, then get it done & just keep it at home. If you plan on sharing, then you may want her torso turned away so no rude comments are made.
    Personally, I think it sounds darling. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• Why would you not want to cover her up?
    Anonymous

• With a top would be better, in my opinion. It would be cute.

Answer by Bmat at 2:31 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• get a leotard or body suit.

I don't think its very appropriate - aside from the newborn/infant pictures.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 2:32 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I wouldn't do it unless she really still looks like a baby. It would seem a little odd for a toddler.
    Anonymous

• I think that would be super cute! And no she is not to old to do that. I feel that a 1,2,3or even a 4 yr old could do a photo shoot like that and it be age appropriate (im a horrible speller) and turn out very cute. Go for it!
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 2:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Yeah, I would definitely go with a leotard. That's only cute for a little baby, plus it will cuter with a leotard. A tutu with nothing else but wings is odd to me.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:35 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I have a couple of friends who did this with their 2 yr olds and it was adorable! I didn't think it would be, which is why when they talked about it I chose not to do the same with my daughter, but seeing the pictures, I kind of wish I had. . . . . . There was nothing odd, creepy, or inappropriate about the pictures at all. They were fun and cute.
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 2:45 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Honestly, yes, I think she is too old for that now. A leotard or bodysuit would be so much cuter.
    Anonymous

• i definitely dont like the body suit or leotard look... would like a t-shirt with the number 2 on look okay?? and would i still do the wings then??
    Anonymous