trying for number two but dont want to use clomid again. is there any herbal meds i can try to help me ovulate?

i have PCOS and my ovulation is really wack!

this is my chart
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/gonnatry

you will see that my daughter was conceived on Clomid but i only ovulated on CD37 or something... long right?

sometimes i ovulate on CD25 but thats not always. i would like to ovulate sooner.

what can i take?

gonnatry

Asked by gonnatry at 2:30 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It looks like you did ovulate in Dec but not March. Have you tried taking the birth control pills a few months and then coming off and then ttc. I had fertility problems, hormone issues, long cycles, endometriosis, probably immune issues that made me miscarry.

I was able to get pregnant 3 times coming off the pill and 2 times right after miscarriages. In all I got pregnant 6 times and had 3 babies. I always used the charts to figure out when I was ovulating. I'm 53, we didn't have ovulation predicting things back then.

It's worth a try to go on the birth control pill. It has much less risk than fertility drugs.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:45 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I'm a firm believer that PCOS can be treated with strict diet planning and a shift to a natural lifestyle. I fixed myself with the help from a very knowledgeable natural healer. I got pregnant on the first try. Msg me if you are open to changing EVERYTHING you eat and drink.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 2:52 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• you could also see a massage therapist who specializes in fertility massage. i am a massage therapist (i don't specialize in fertility, so no shameless self promotion here lol) but make sure they are licensed, and have certification in fertility massage. this, in combination with what ecodani suggested may help you to become pregnant without medication.
    cdmillard23

Answer by cdmillard23 at 1:35 AM on Nov. 12, 2009