Are you offended by President Obama?

I mean the 'shout out' before talking about the Ft Hood tragedy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• No he's done way more offensive things than that. Why be offended by the little things when there is so much more?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:35 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• ehh, I think either the media cut in at the wrong time, or he this is another example of his classless, inexperienced junior politician skills.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:35 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I found the shout out taking priority disrespectful, but in all I agree with NP.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:36 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• No.
    Anonymous

• Yes.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:41 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Not offended. I think a lot of people are full of it when they are "offended" by stuff. I think people say crappy things all the time...but I am not offended. Grly, I thought the WH had released a statement saying he was giving a press conference on the Ft Hood shooting. Then it took him two min (I know that doesnt sound like much but when you watch it it really is) and a shout out and he was just acting silly. It really wasnt the time to be that way, I dont care why he was there originally this was a big deal. If you havent seen it , it is worth the watch. I think it was a crappy and stupid...and I was confused at the time......but I wasnt "offended"

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 2:54 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• momof030404

• I think the people that lost someone in that massacre was offended and that was the right time to be so.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 2:59 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I agree with NP.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 3:01 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Not offended, mostly annoyed.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 3:02 PM on Nov. 11, 2009