Does anyone know how I can set up a free website for my business, or one that will allow me to have a few months free and reasonably priced there afer?

internet, work, money, business, web-hosting

Asked by LaTresha at 6:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Money & Work

• You could set one up through BlogSpot, they are free, and you can completely customize it. A good site with lots of tips is:
    Then you can use the PayPal Merchant tools so people can buy from you, I'm pretty sure that's all free. They even have an Add to Cart button for your site.
    AND if you wanted your own domain name instead of, you can register one and use it for your url.
    Plus, I think using blogspot is MUCH easier than doing all the html for it.
    Hope I helped!

Answer by BabyLyons at 6:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• If you have any questions on it, feel free to e-mail me :)

Answer by BabyLyons at 6:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• - Free website, free hosting, free webpage - Make a ...
    40Mb with 500Mb monthly bandwidth. No forced ads. CGI, Perl and SSI supported. Online website builder, counters, forums, form mailer provided. -

Answer by vbruno at 6:43 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• freewebs and bravenet offer free sites.

VistaPrint has a free 30 day trial then after that you have 3 plans to choose from $5, $10, or %15 per month. They are EXTREMELY easy to use. If you want to see what its like check out my site at

Answer by SensualScents at 6:44 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• You should check out Microsoft Office Live, they offer a free website AND free domain. I have signed up with them in the past, they are awesome! Hope this helps and good luck :)

Oh...the link is

Answer by christinab77 at 6:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• You can try GoDaddy. My husband uses them, and it's $10 a month plus you annually have to register your domain name, which cost like $7 I think. But you get email service through them as well as a site tracking service to monitor how many people are visiting, how they are linking to your site (this is great to see which advertisments are working, and a few other features.

Answer by mandjsmama at 6:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• You can go to It's easy there and there is a tutorial that will help you along. It doesn't cost a thing.

Answer by DonJea at 9:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Sweetie, you could try Homestead. That is where mine is. They give you a month free, it's easy to build, and you get a lot of help if you need it.
    Hope this helps

Answer by Mom4Gma2 at 1:24 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• is a great way to make extra money. The site will ask you to complete surveys and offers and those companies will then pay you. Unlike most work at home jobs this is one is really legit and actually sends payments INSTANTLY either check or PayPal!I have already made over $2500+ from this website and keep it mind that everything is free.I will love to answer any questions that you might have regarding this just contact me:

My email is
    My AIM ShellCashDerek

Please remember to join our forums too and get a chance to win a 4Gb Apple iPod!!

Answer by at 1:45 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• sites are about $1.99 when you purchase hosting which runs about $6.50 a month

Answer by UniveraPortland at 2:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2008