My son has night terrors... help please?

My son has night terrors... he has had them for about 3 weeks now... I talked to the doctor about it and its something he will get out of... but does anyone know if they can get hives from night terror... i dont know if its because he so scared when in the night terrors, but he wakes up in hives itching and its hard for him to go back to sleep after he is awake.... any ideas?

Thanks,
mother in concern

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• The hives could be from the stress of the terrors. We had terrors but not to the point of hives. It lasted about a month then slowly went away.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:46 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• my bff's son had these and her doc said to get into a nighttime routine. she started doing a soothing bath and a book (a bottle if he still took one) and then they stopped very quickly, a couple of days.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 2:49 PM on Nov. 11, 2009