Masturbation question

Okay this is an odd topic to write about, but I was wondering what some of you think about masturbation. I mean I feel odd talking about it but I don't have anyone to talk about it with. When I do do it after I have had one orgasim I feel bad that I did it and can't relax and enoy myself. Has anyone else felt this way? Has anyone had more than one orgasim when they masturbate? I am confused!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Health

• i can easily have more than one, my advice, get a shower head from walmart with a pulsing or hard spray and HAVE SOME FUN! that's what it's about!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 2:51 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I do it almost every day, & i do not feel bad at all. I feel pretty darn good afterward. Yes i can have more than one orgasm, but i have to work at it when i masturbate. It's a lot easier for me to have more than one though, if i am being intimate w/ DH.

why on earth do you feel guilty? It's good for your health to masturbate regularly.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:53 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I have a little bit of your same problem only I don't want anymore after one orgasm....it feels good then i am done no need for me to have any more. Yeah i feel guilty to do it too so most of the time I let my husband do it!
    Anonymous

• There's nothing wrong with it! I only do it when my husband is deployed and I need SOMETHING! lol But, I also have wicked awesome dreams and will wake up in the middle of an orgasm and that's awesome because I don't even have to work for it!
    Anonymous

• I usualy can't have more than one when I'm solo and with my vibe.....with hubby I can have as many as 10
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:17 PM on Nov. 11, 2009