Do you have Verizon?

What phone do you have? Do you like it?

I'm looking for a new one since my Glyde is a POS.

mommacierra

Asked by mommacierra at 2:49 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep, have the Samsung Sway. Don't get it, though..I've had to replace it twice due to the same glitch and am working on a third replacement or getting a whole different phone. I'm looking at either the LG enV Touch or the Blackberry Storm or Tour.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 3:02 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I do have verizon (well started out alltel, but thats the company now). I have the blackberry curve. I like it, but i had my number from a preypay over to a plan and so for some reason i think its messed with my internet (no one else i know has this prob) where i have to take out the battery. but i love the phone, its way addicting. lol
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 3:02 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• im a blackberry fan.. because i use it for business also.. i have the pearl but im switching to the storm in january when i renue
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 3:04 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I have a Juke. I hate it, I'm glad I'm replacing it soon.

My mom has a Glyde too, I want to kill that phone lol I hate touch screen.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 3:27 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I have Verizon wireless and i have the LG enV®3 in Slate Blue and i love it. i dont use it for the internet, or yahoo messenger. i use it to text message and picture message and sometimes use it to call friends and family if i need too. But i only have a cell just in case of a emergency.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 7:42 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I just upgraded a couple weeks ago and got myself the LG enV TOUCH and I LOVE it! I rarely use the touch screen except to answer or place a call or to see if I have a message. Everything else I just open it up and use the keys to maneuver around.

My husband also did an upgrade and he got his very first Blackberry. His is the BlackBerry Tour and he is extremely pleased with it. He is able to keep in contact with his military buddies overseas with it, which is really nice.

We have a Verizon Wireless plan and pay about $170 per month for the Premium Plan and we have 4 cell phones in use on the one plan. Broken down, that is about $42.50 for each phone per month plus we get a discount for being military and for bundling all our Verizon & DirecTV services into one bill.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:08 PM on Nov. 12, 2009