How long did u know ur husband or boyfirend before u got pregnant

How long did u know ur husband or boyfirend before uou had kids the reason I ask it because I have only known my boyfriend 2 month and we did something twice and I find out I'm pregnant do u think that's to soon to be having kids with a guy you only knew 2 months I mean he is happy about the pregnancy,haven't told my familt yet cause I have some who are judgemental

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think that two months is a very short time to know somebody but you have to deal with what life has handed you. This baby is a blessing no matter how long you have been together. My SO and I were together for 4 years before getting pregnant but I know plenty of people who have only been together a short time and it worked out for them,
    xredstarsx

Answer by xredstarsx at 3:14 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I had known my husband for 9 years, been in a relationship with him for 7 when I got pregnant.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 3:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• we had been together since 03. maried august 05. i agot preggo july06
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:18 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• we had known each other for 7 years, been together for 6 years, and married for just half a year.

it's hard to say whether 2 months is long enough or not, but it really is too late now :) you will have to really evaluate your relationship and decide if you want to be together or not, hopefully before baby is born. no matter what, you are connected to this man for the rest of your child's life now
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:19 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• i meet my husband in may 2008, got married in feb. 2009, then got pregnant in may 2009... We are were so happy together! when we first meet we clicked right away, we both felt like we known each other for years!!! i can see us getting old together we make a perfect match.
    mellyhayes

Answer by mellyhayes at 3:25 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• We were married Dec. 8th 2007 and got pregnant the week of Christmas 2007 the same month we were married!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:27 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Relax! Every woman is not as lucky as me...But I met my husband at a party...and made a very reckless and stupid decision....and found out I was pregnant (more than likely from that first time) about 3 weeks after we started dating, officially. We met Aug. 4, started "dating" August 10, found out we were pregnant at the beginning of Sept. Had DD in May, got married in May...Now she is 18 mos old (so we've been married for 18 mos) and are expecting #2 in January. We could not be happier!!!
    Anonymous

• Waited 2 years then we decided to have a baby
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 3:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• we were married for almost 3 years when we finally got pregnant with #1.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:14 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• together 5 years before i got pregnant our 6 year anniversary was about 2wks after our baby was born married 6months
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 5:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2009