Requesting work at home info....

Is there anyone that earns at least $2000.00 a month working from home? Nothing that costs anything to begin.
Whether it be a job or a business or the gpt sites. If you do can you share the info with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Nov. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• i havent made that much yet but i will one day..because my job marketing is residual. it not a big investment either.... i also sell tupperware online
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 3:30 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Keep dreaming, there is NO such thing.

Yes you can start a business at home with little to no start up, such as cleaning houses in your neighborhood or babysitting/day care, I sell on eBay and you can get started selling things already in your house....but you aren't going to make "at least $2,000" a month. At least not for a good long while....it may takes months or years and require you spending money either in advertising your service or buying inventory to sell.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:13 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Many are still trying to find what is right for them! There are so many companies out there!

But nothing is better than personal growth.

Emma Weekly

You Are A ceo Successpreneur

"Only a life lived for others is worth living" - Albert Einstein

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 4:13 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I dont agree with mommy above me, its sooooo possible. But I really doubt the people making that much would be on cafemom, they'd be enjoying thier time and working on the go!

If I was making $500 at my homebiz, I'd only use my Blackberry and would not frequent Cafemom as much as I do now.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 4:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• It is possible to work an at home business and bring in that kind of income but it doesn't happen overnight. At home businesses in sales like Tupperware, MaryKay, PartyLite (which I sell), Pampered Chef, etc... all have the potential of big income but you have to WORK them. I know ladies who bring in that kind of paycheck and have done so consistantly for years, but they work their business daily.
    I cannot speak for the other businesses but PartyLite does have a free starter kit and if you want to know more feel free to private message me.
    Good luck in your search I hope you find the match you need!
    lanimommy81

Answer by lanimommy81 at 4:31 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I have friends that are making close to that and some that are exceeding that,but they worked hard and still are.You will find it hard to make that much at a business without an investment whether it be time or money.Good luck.As far as gpt's go,Im not sure.I know no one that is making that kind of money doing that.If they are,they have been at it a long time.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 5:05 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I know a number of women that make that kind of money from home. BUT none of them started there nor did they expect to. They are all hard working home business women and paid fees to start their businesses. IF you are looking for something that won't cost you and is going to start you at that kind of money - it's not going to happen! It doesn't work that way. There is great money to be made while working at home. But it's not just going to be given to you.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I have three home based businesses... all earning at different levels. Whether you start a home based Internet business or become a distributor for a specific company, you will need to invest in something at some point. Whether it be business building/starting materials or start up fees. Good rule to follow, choose something that fits your life style - for instance, I am all about healthy and all natural products, so my home based businesses are within that category. Businesses are a lot of work, and most people are "employee" wired, they don't understand the scope of building a business, that's why so many people give up - So choose wisely, expect a lot of daily work, and don't expect overnight results. Good Luck

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 6:45 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow. They contain excellent ideas, resources and information for working at home. They do not promote any certain job. You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:55 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• My husband's homebased handyman business easily nets twice that amount.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:26 PM on Nov. 11, 2009